Thanks for your interest in Horde Rush!
I am a solo software developer. As such, I value every one of my customers, which means I also respect their privacy. Below, I list a general breakdown of what data is transmitted from Horde Rush.
- INTERNET Play Service API – This is required by the Google Play Service, for saving high scores and achievements.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE Analytics API – Horde Rush collects anonymous gameplay events for analytics. See details below.
- VIBRATE, GET_TASKS Local Notifications API. This is not yet implemented so is not yet used.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE Character config – The player’s configuration for each hero’s hair/helmet and costume are read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE Native Sharing and Character config – This allows players to share a snapshot of the game via the in-game “Share” button. Also, hero configurations are written to external storage.
To improve the gameplay experience, Horde Rush anonymously collects gameplay data, so that it helps me learn how my customers are enjoying the game. This data will let me know what players like and what they don’t, so that I can update the game based on this feedback. The following is a list of the analytics data that is reported to Google Analytics.
- Hero, Hair/Helmet, and Costume selected when entering a game session.
- In-game coin purchases of Hero, Hair/Helmet or Costume items.
- Special attacks.
- End-of-session score.
If you have any further questions about privacy, please do not hesitate to send an email to email@example.com and I will respond as soon as I can.
Thanks again for playing Horde Rush. I hope you enjoy it!